Thursday 2 May 2013

Club Ride - Saturday 2nd May

This weeks club ride will start from the north of the forest and take in some new roads for us. I'm indebted to Justin Dix for planning the route and hope that there will be a good turnout to support his efforts. The start point will be the Fighting Cocks at Godshill at the usual time of 0900. There is plenty of parking on the other side of the road at the cricket ground and Ashley Walk.

I shall be completing my Personal Trainer course and exams over the next three weeks so would appreciate some volunteers to plan rides on the 11th and 18th May. Feel free to plan different start points as the membership covers a wide area. Perhaps a ride starting in Ringwood and going out into Dorset, another trip up the Test Valley, one west towards Bournemouth? If you feel like having a go please let me know and I'll upload your route to the blog and email alias. Garmin files are optional not compulsory.

Have a good ride and I hope to see you soon.

Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.